I want to thank everyone for there support I really appreciated it 🙂 I am doing much better, I just don’t like it that some men (not all ) but some think that us women are kinda stupid 🙂 Like there never going to get caught well he didn’t know who he was messin with did he. ( imagine Jim Carrey’s voice ) DUNTA DAAAA it’s Super Sleuth Terri here and ready for action 🙂 No phone call is safe muuuaaahhhh. Just a word of advice always make sure your phone says call ended you never know if the other person is still listening 🙂 ok Jim thank ya buddie!!! All you men out there is this not the perfect bathroom or what? heheheh now don’t get your wink@#@#$!s in a ringer I am just messin with ya. I am in a much better mood today 🙂 


 







I was on my way to  pick up my sister Paige from the Cancer Center and I heard on the radio that there has been reports of people’s houses getting broke into and having there oven doors stolen. Nothing else just the doors to there ovens, isn’t that strange. Well they went on to say that the people who got caught were putting these oven doors in big boxes and selling them as the flat HDTV’s!!! it even came with a remote 🙂 price tag of only 250.00 what a steal!!! literally hehehehe. Can you imagine opening the box and expecting a beautiful tv and out comes an oven door lmao I would be madder then a wet hen 🙂





The Odd and Quirky News


Nudist burns his buttocks as he sees off ‘deadly’ spider


AN AUSTRALIAN nudist who tried to set fire to a deadly funnel web spider’s nest ended up with badly burned buttocks, emergency officials said yesterday. The 56-year-old man was at a nudist colony near Bowral, about 62 miles south-west of Sydney, on Sunday when he spotted what he believed to be a funnel web spider hole. Ambulance workers were called to the scene after the man poured petrol down the hole and then lit a match in an attempt to kill the offending arachnid. “The exploding petrol fumes left the man with burns to 18 per cent of his body, on the upper leg and buttocks,” the helicopter rescue service said in a statement. It said the man’s lack of clothing probably contributed to the extent of his burns. “The fate of the bunkered spider was unknown, although other guests at the resort thought it was probably a harmless trapdoor spider,” the statement said. The rescue service said it was called to a property in the same area in January when another man kicked a spider that was crawling up the wall of a friend’s cabin. The man broke his leg in two places, it said.


Fire in the hole!!!! heheheh What a dumb ass! Until the next time bye 🙂

Advertisements