Hey everyone in XangaLand!!! I have missed you all so much and it feels so good to be back 🙂 I have been really busy and learning alot. Wow this is not just an Internship it’s an adventure!! I went out on a job with my boss and I am telling you right now I seen Elvis Presley whooo hooo baby and I touched his special spot heheh. Well ok his Piano, so get your minds out of the gutter there is not enough room down there for all of us 🙂 No really this place does live auctions and they had his piano, and two of his suits. Both of the suits were on dummies in the server room, that was kinda creepy but awesome at the same time. One of the outfits was the one he wore in the movie ClamBake. I had this insane urge when I got home to fry myself up some peanut butter and banana sandwiches, but my diet saved me hehehe.
I have been tagged by BlackMamba1000 🙂 and this is what I wrote about myself. Hopefully you guys won’t think I am weird hehehe.
*THE RULES: Each player of this games starts with six (6) weird things about himself/herself.
People who get tagged need to write a blog posting their own six (6) weird things, as well as state this rule clearly.
Int the post you need to choose six (6) people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I am interested in how computers work. When I am doing something on one I can’t seem to stop until I have it fixed or pretty damn close to it. I lose track of time and sometimes don’t eat breakfast or lunch.
2. The only time I see friends is when I am at school or work, as we are all into the same thing which centers around computers. When I am at home I am on the computer studying or my nose is in a book studying. So yeah I don’t really go out, right now I am focusing on what is really important in my life.
3. I am an exercising freak..I feel that if I miss one day then I might gain weight. I feel really guilty if I mess up on my diet and will work out a little longer on the days that I have eaten a little to much. I fit into size 2, 3, and 4 depending on the cut of the jeans.
4. This might be the weirdest thing that I use to do and that was when ever I would go to a restaurant I would bring my own salad dressing because it was low fat. I figured I really needed to monitor what I ate, there was no way that I was going to stay at 10 percent body fat if I didn’t’.
5. I religiously wear moisturizer and sunscreen on my face. I never miss a day or night. My sister never wears this stuff and thinks I might be a little to obsessive, I think she is full of shit heheh.
6. Everyone thinks that I am an excellent communicator and that I am so confident, but what they don’t know is that I am so shy and wonder if the other person thinks I am stupid 🙂 The only time in my life that I was not shy is when I was teaching an aerobic class or training session.
And there you have it 🙂 Now let’s see I tag Donkey_Guy_10,
The Religious Right are a Bunch of Deadbeats
As Ethan has already pointed out, Karl Marx claimed that “religion is the opiate of the masses”.
I’ve been to plenty of religious masses, and have never once been offered a single opiate.
… #!%$#@ lousy pagans …
Come to think of it,I have never been offered one either hehehe.
The Odd and Quirky News
Sorry Darling, we reject your name
A COLOMBIAN woman called Darling has been told she cannot become Spanish as her name is unacceptable. Darling Velez, 33, was shocked when the public registry told her Spain’s law prohibits names which do not indicate gender or could expose a person to ridicule.
That is some pretty messed up shit right there heheheh…..Until the next time bye 🙂