Hello everyone! A good friend of mine came over Saturday afternoon and brought me the most beautiful flowers that he bought at the farmers market. And as an added bonus corn on the cob!
Now I love fresh corn smothered in hot melted butter; my stomach is starting to grumble just thinking about it. I had it with spaghetti that night, yummy 🙂
I didn’t have a vase for the flowers so I put them in a huge cup after my own heart that says “Coffee pot to Go” and this mug is like 64 ounces! The flowers look beautiful, I have them sitting on my kitchen table. I took some pictures, let me know what you think 🙂
And here is a close up of the Sunflower 🙂
I am still looking for a job and very frustrated that it is taking so long. I keep hearing Over Qualified bull Crap! Then I was thinking about maybe Microsoft, yeah that’s it so I googled it. I found this interesting article and thought I would share it 🙂
Microsoft Tech Support
Employee of the Month
- I am sure many of you have spoken to this guy…….
- Mujibar was trying to get a job in India.
- The Personnel Manager said, “Mujibar, you have Passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass It you cannot qualify for this job.”
- Mujibar said, “I am ready”
- The manager said, “Make a sentence using the Words Yellow, Pink and Green.”
- Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, “Mister manager, I am ready”
- The manager said, “Go ahead.”
- Mujibar said, “The telephone goes green, green, And I pink it up, and say, ‘Yellow, this is Mujibar.'”
- Mujibar now works as a technician at a call Center for computer problems.
- No doubt you have spoken to him. I have.
Until the next time bye 🙂