This is a quick fix for Google Chrome Users.
Ever get that annoying error message saying “Missing plug-in” when you try to watch a video, and you know you have the latest Flash version?
Well here is a quick little fix that helped me.
1. Open a new google-chrome browser window or tab.
2. In your address URL bar at the top of the page type in about:plugins
3. Find the “Flash” (Shockwave Flash) plugin, and click the “Disable” link.
4. Press Shift-Esc to open the Google Chrome Task Manager.
5. Find and select the “Plug-in: Shockwave Flash” in the Google Chrome Task Manager.
6. Click “End process” button in the Google Chrome Task Manager.
7. Close the Google Chrome Task Manager.
8. Click the “Enable” link of the “Flash” plugin in the about:plugins page.
9. Refresh the URL you used to view the video.
10. You should see the video now.